Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Our First Aussie Home

Hooray! This morning, my parents signed the lease agreement, which goes to say that we have found a rented house that is to our liking. I haven't seen it yet, but if my parents were to like it, I would too. It's has 4 bedrooms and is very well kept. It has a huge garden, a garage for two cars and a huge space to put a boat, according to the real estate agent. You know my mum doesn't drive, right? So, the garage and the huge space would be empty! The house is fully carpeted and spacious. It's within walking distance to both our schools and a huge shopping mall with a supermarket in it - so perfect for the shopping queen (you should know who I'm talking about). We'll only move in on 30th January.

4 comments:

choyban said...

Hooray! That's wonderful! Oh it is so important to have a supermarket nearby. I can totally relate to your mum. :) Hehe the empty space can be storage space.

nicnic93 said...

Hehe. Oh, how's your house? Didn't get a chance to know how it looks like...

nanie said...

praise God!! praise God!!

Your new home sounds huge! so you must help mummy do a little cleaning too.

Such wonderful news. You must post photos of your new home when u have a chance.

nicnic93 said...

Will do, will do..